On 12th July, ODP organized a campaign against child labour at Chamarajanagar in collaboration with the Z.P, the Legal Aid department and other NGOs. 600 men, women and children participated in the campaign and took an oath to eradicate child-labour.
- Director, ODP participating in NABARD International Exposure visit to Brazil to study Semi arid Watershed and Sustainable Development.
- Training conducted at field level for leaders at Chamarajanagara
- SUGRAMA members Memorandum Memorandum to K.S.Puttannaiah, An activist
- Sugrama memorandum submission to Mahadev Prasad Co-operative minister, Govt. of Karnataka
- SHG women gatherings at DC office of Chamarajanagar against Sexual asulat of women