- 11 EWRs attended in Somawarpete Taluk Nabard watershed program orientation workshop, and world environment day in June 2011
- 5 Taluk Presidents and 6 EC members of SUGRAMA attended a TOT on MGNREGA organized by ANSSIRD, Mysore in Sept.,under UN Women program.
- 3 Dist. Representatives of State SUGRAMA members participated in 4 state level federation meetings and 1 workshop on property rights at Bangalore.
- 309 Ward sabhas were conducted by trained EWRs on their own leadership.
- Effective Grama sabha and ward sabha meetings have taken place in many more working areas (Specially in 220 GPs of 11 Taluks)
- 50 special Grama sabhas were held successfully by EWRs who are Presidents.
- More concentration is being given to women issues and safe drinking water.
- EWRs emphasized more transparency in GPs
- EWRs gained self-confidence to work for the future.