That Socio-economically poor women and their families enjoy a safe, secure and sustainable livelihood
· That women and their families increase their income and children of these families will have received nutrition and quality education support;
· That families will receive basic amenities like water, sanitation, health and hygiene;
· That women exercise and enjoy their basic rights and entitlements;
· That grass root level organizations emerge as independent, self-sustaining Institutions, safeguarding and promoting the sustainable livelihood of the target population in their villages
· The project is operating in 73 villages (30 Panchayaths) in 3 Taluks of KR Nagar, Hunsur and H.D. Kote of Mysore District.