To cater to the training needs of trainees, ODP has started a center called Pragathi training center in 1990. The center is of immense use in conducting various trainings as socio-economic topics. The center is being utilized by a number of government and non-government organizations for conducting numerous trainings and programs. A number of government departments and other non-government organizations are coming to ODP for exchange of ideas and to learn on the contribution of ODP towards community development through various programs /projects. Food and accommodation facility is also available in the center and many institutions and organizations are making use of this facility.
The facilities available at the Pragathi Training Centre are:
1. Five conference rooms, having a capacity for 35 members each
2. One conference hall with air condition having capacity for 50 members.
3. Residential capacity for 109 persons – 2 bedded, 3 bedded, 4 bedded rooms with self-contained
4. Two dormitories which can accommodate 108 people.
5. Two dining halls -catering to 80 persons at a time.
6. Two computer labs capacitated for 35 members
7. Necessary accessories- LCD projector, screen, whiteboard, chairs, tables, sound system, infrastructure and training aids