Sustainable agriculture is a type of agriculture that focuses on producing long-term crops and livestock while having minimal effects on the environment.
· Greening Measures Activities.
· Organic Forming Achievements.
· Income Generation Activities.
· 1242 soil and water samples have been tested.
· 712 soil and 530 water samples – recommendations were given to the farmers based on the results observed in the report.
· 459 NADEP Compost pits for bio manure ,309 Bio -pesticide units and 28 sprayers have been provided to the farmers .
· Every day farmers are harvesting 1to 1.5 tons of fodder grass and feeding for the animals .Farmers are getting additional milk yield of 500ml-1 liter every day this is an additional income for the farmers
· 64 Farmers collected the fodder grass root slips from the model farmers and planted , farmers are come forward to collect fodder root clips and voluterely growing fodder grass in the area.